• Advice on procedures for marriage with a foreigner.
  • Advice on how to confirm and divide the private property of couples during a marriage period.
  • Advise on adoption procedures, identify parents for children or identify children for parents.
  • Implement procedures that require the court to limit the rights of parents to minor children (in the case of parents breaking family's common property ...).
  • Consult divorce and other related matters in accordance with marriage and family law.